Dear Students, Parents and Guardians,
1) Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience.
2) Completes all homework assignments given by teachers.
3) Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills.
4) Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life.
5) Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject.
Please consider joining our school volunteer program as our students can greatly benefit from your involvement and contributions to the school’s program and its operations. We seek volunteers to help us with the following activities:
1) Teacher-led instructional support, usually in the classroom
2) Reading with children who need extra help
3) School-wide events
4) Assisting with School Nutrition program (Food Preparation/distribution)
School Rules and Policies:
Please read the school agenda with your child/childrens to know our school rules. If you have any questions about the rules and expectations, please feel free to contact the main office or to discuss them with your child’s teacher. It is very important that you and your child are fully informed regarding standards related to appropriate behavior for a safe and productive school year.
Thanks to our dedicated staff and with our partnership with the Toronto Foundation for Student Success, we offer a nutritious ‘morning meal’ snack every day to all students from Kindergarten to Grade 12. We also need Parents to subsidize this program through their donations and volunteering support (if possible).
My wonderful and hardworking school staff and I feel privileged to be a part of this school family. We thank you for your support and cooperation.
Syed A. Qadri