We are currently hiring Science and English teacher for our secondary school classes.
Please call 416-244-8600 (Mon – Fri, 8am – 4pm)
or Email Your Resume At: email@example.com
Dear Students, Parents and Guardians,
On behalf of the staff at Madresatul Atfaal Almuslimeen / Madresatul Banaat Almuslimaat School, I am happy to welcome you to the 2022-2023 school year! We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
1) Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience.
2) Completes all homework assignments given by teachers.
3) Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills.
4) Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life.
5) Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject.
Please consider joining our school volunteer program as our students can greatly benefit from your involvement and contributions to the school’s program and its operations. We seek volunteers to help us with the following activities:
1) Teacher-led instructional support, usually in the classroom
2) Reading with children who need extra help
3) School-wide events
4) Assisting with School Nutrition program (Food Preparation/distribution)
School Rules and Policies:
Please read the school agenda with your child/childrens to know our school rules. If you have any questions about the rules and expectations, please feel free to contact the main office or to discuss them with your child’s teacher. It is very important that you and your child are fully informed regarding standards related to appropriate behavior for a safe and productive school year.
Thanks to our dedicated staff and with our partnership with the Toronto Foundation for Student Success, we offer a nutritious ‘morning meal’ snack every day to all students from Kindergarten to Grade 12. We also need Parents to subsidize this program through their donations and volunteering support (if possible).
My wonderful and hardworking school staff and I feel privileged to be a part of this school family. We thank you for your support and cooperation.
NOTE: As we all know that the weather is changing and the flu season is here, I’m looking forward for everyone’s cooperation in regard to starting a safe school year by wearing a mask to keep yourself safe as well as the people around you.
School Vice Principal,
2022-2023 Admissions Open for Kindergarten to Gr – 12:
Our school is open for the new admissions for the year of 2022-2023. It is a great opportunity to bring your child/children in one of the best institutions of Toronto. We Provide the best education both Islamic and Academic in a very healthy, safe and enjoy full environment. Our building is facilitated with the following…
- Healthy Morning Meals
- Smart Technology
- Quality Teachers
- Ontario Curriculum Education Plans
- Online Learning Facility
- Quality Education
- Loving Atmosphere
- Well Facilitated Classrooms
- Computer Lab Facility
- Fast Internet
- Fully Equipped Science Lab Facility
- Peaceful Environment
- Extra-Curricular Activities (e.g., Science Fair, Crystal of Light, Stem Club, Poetry Competition, Spelling Bee Contest, Math Competition, Bake Sales, Graduation Ceremonies, etc.)
For More Information, Please Contact @ 416-244-8600, Or Visit Our Office At 10 Vulcan Street, Etobicoke, ON M9W 1L2