Thank you for your interest in employment at our institution.
We are continually looking for highly qualified, dedicated staff to join our team. If you are committed to improving student learning and making a positive contribution to your community, you are invited to fill in the application form online and submit your resumé.
We always retain all resumes and applications on file. Please note, however, that only those applicants whose qualifications match our needs will be contacted for an interview when any opportunities arise.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
Date Posted: July 31, 2019
For: 2019-2020 School Year
- French teacher: junior and intermediate level (grades 4 to 9)
- Bachelor degree from a credited institution
- Experience in teaching
- Ontario Teaching Certificate an asset
- Familiar with the Ontario Curriculum
- Fluent in English and French
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent organization and time management skills
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Create and professionally maintain a teacher’s binder for each course according to school policies, which will include: course outlines, long-term and daily lesson plans, assessment and evaluation, grade records, student profile
- Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities according to Ministry of Education and school requirements
- Assess and evaluate student performance throughout the year according to the Ministry of Education and school requirements
- Prepare required reports of student performance
- Create a positive learning environment for students
- Manage student behavior in class professionally and according to school policies
- Attend staff meetings and professional development sessions
- Perform supervision duties when required
- Supervise co-curricular activities during and outside school hours as required (e.g. field trips, student clubs, graduation)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jazak Allah Khair